Joseph M. Piszczor, CFP®
LPL Financial Advisor
Joe took an interest in finance from a young age, after being gifted a few shares of stock from his family. His interest in investing grew and eventually led Joe to a career as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
After graduating from Mercyhurst College in Erie, PA with a bachelor’s degree in business management, Joe began his career in financial services in 2006. He joined a major financial services firm, where he worked closely with Josh and Melissa for several years and grew a successful financial practice. This led him to join Stein Wealth Advisors in 2020.
Joe has a strong passion for serving his community, and volunteers for many local organizations including:
- Financial Planning Association - Pittsburgh Chapter – Board Member (2019-Present)
- Washington County Community Foundation – Trustee (2019-Present)
- Washington Rotary Club - (2007-Present)
- Rotary District 7330 – Public Image Chair (2017-Present)
- David Bradford House and Whiskey Rebellion Festival - (2013-Present)
Joe lives in Houston, PA with his wife, Kate, and their dog, Buddy. They enjoy traveling together to both the beach and National Parks. Outdoor activities and cooking are among Joe’s favorite activities.
- Certiﬁed Financial Planner (CFP®)
Advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor