1700 Ashwood Drive
We take the design, implementation and monitoring of our clients’ accounts very seriously. You can read about our approach to investing in more detail under the services/Investment Planning & philosophies tab at the top of our website.
1. Start with a plan. Select a stock/bond allocation based on your goals and time horizon.
2. Have separate cash reserves.
3. Know your risk tolerance. Be prepared.
4. Asset allocation is a time tested strategy. Employ a broad range of asset classes.
5. Utilize high level money managers for individual stock selection.
6. Disregard market timing.
7. Make timely adjustment to portfolios.
8. Aim to Minimize investment costs.
9. Focus to Minimize taxes on investment gains.
Annual/Semi-Annual Client Meeting:
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy, including but not limited to asset allocation, assures success or protects against loss. Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs.