Looking for a delicious recipe to impress your guests? Try Melissa's Apple Cider Sangria! It's the perfect mix of fall flavors and a festive twist on a classic drink. Here is the recipe:
Apple Cider Sangria
- 1 Bottle of White Wine
- 2 Cups of Apple Cider
- 1/2 Cup of Salted Caramel or Caramel Vodka
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Apple Sliced or Chopped
- 1 Sliced Orange
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Cranberries
- In a large pitcher add cinnamon, apples, oranges and cranberries.
- Pour white wine, apple cider and vodka into your pitcher and stir.
- Refrigerate for an hour or longer and enjoy!
LPL Tracking #499987